Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Master Isaac ~ A baby is love made visible ~ {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Only a few days in to 2012 and I was itching to photograph my first session for the year. Isaac's session was a delightful start to the year, I'm a sucker for squishy lips on a baby (you may have noticed this in previous posts) and this little man was no exception, full little lips that just oozed cuteness. (Yes I'm one of those photographers that ooh's and aah's over each newborn - I never get sick of the freshness and sweetness.)

Isaac wasn't too keen on moving from pose to pose, but did settle without too much fuss, and even when he was awake he was calm and peaceful. It was quite easy to just watch him as he looked around.

He seemed to be most calm on his tummy, and as with every baby some poses and props work better than others, so once I'd established his most comfortable positions I gave my camera quite the workout. His mum and dad gave me complete creative control, and had a few little props of their own for me to use - don't you just LOVE the brown hat that they bought on a shopping excursion? Personally I think little Isaac sported it beautifully.

Honestly, I do have the best job in the world.

Enjoy. xo



















No comments:

Post a Comment