Thursday, December 12, 2013

With 2014 just around the corner... 2014 Newborn Images Calendar {Melbourne Newborn Photographer, Melbourne Maternity Photographer, Melbourne Newborn Photography, Melbourne Maternity Photography, Melbourne Baby Photographer}


This year has been a remarkable year for me both photographically and personally. It has been a year of extreme high's and low's, and a year of immense personal growth.

This year I chose to put together a calendar of images taken during recent years as a newborn photographer. It includes award winning images as well as some personal favourites. 

I've loved putting it together, and am extremely happy with the final product... naturally I have one hanging in the studio to show off.

It is available for purchase through my Etsy store HERE. 

I hope you love it just as much as I do.

xx Em

No comments:

Post a Comment